Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project #10: PLN

Progress Report #1

Symbaloo

I have created my PLN using Symbaloo. I find that it was a little more user friendly than Netvibes. After adding websites that I use daily (including email, social networking, etc.), I discovered that Symbaloo has a page (called a Webmix) full of educational websites. This will obviously be beneficial to me when expanding my PLN and also in the future. Another aspect of Symbaloo that I like is that you can have multiple Webmixes and separate them into categories, like Education, News, etc. I can't wait to expand my Personal Learning Network using such a great tool!

After doing a little combing through the different things Symbaloo offers, I decided to see if I could find an app for it on my phone. I have an Android, and there is a great app for this tool. It will make it even easier to use this tool at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment